Popular Post

Posted by : imfaghag July 05, 2016



Yuhuuu gays and hags~
Kali ini yue bakal nge review soal short gay movie keluaran korea ini... Gak ada pengisi suara, cuman ada gambar, dan efek suara. It's simple but somehow it's really unique~~! XD

Sebelumnya, ini film gak ada subs nya dan ditolongin sama temen eke yang dari korea. Berikut ulasan dia mengenai film ini :

This is a really simple story but cute and uniqe~ this was like a visual novel or something? ㅋㅋㅋ ok let me translate the video

This day was not different from my usual day
The way to school and every same sight
It takes about 1 hour to school by subway
I take a class, again, and again
I just didn't want to spend my day like this
I decides to go to jong ro flash mob for drink
I arrived at jongro
I entered the bar, this is the most exciting moment
Shit! There's no one here, i was too early
After the host, people came to bar one by one
We talk with each other by changing our seats
Then, someone came from the door with apology
I looked who came in..
With snapback, cute smile, and have a nice body
He looked like a baby bear, i fall in love at the first time
I just can't stop thinking about him while i talk with someone
Fortunately, the time comes when we facing talk together
we greet together
and his name is woo taek
We talk about a lot of things
He looks more cute in close
Too bad, the seats had to change again
Then the host said we have to choose someone we like in mind
I choose woo taek
Ah~ i was so shy
Now it was time for woo taek to choose, aha he choose me! Haha!
The first flash mob was done like that
I asked woo taek for another drink
and woo taek said "I'd love to!"
We decided to go to owoo

Woo taek asked me "Why do you like me?"
Because you're  cute...
Ah... it makes me cringe but it was the truth
And i told him i want to spend the night with him
We out from owoo and tried to find a motel
But unfortunately, there's no room in a motel, so we had to choose to a shabby inn
I was really sorry and told him i promise to take him in a better place next
I exhausted my patience when i looked at him
So i kissed him, for a long time.
After kiss, woo taek said he had to take a shower
Then i said, "you don't have to"

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © I'M FAGHAG - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -